Mentoring a Generation
by Heather Carlile, MA, LPC-S
1. PURPOSE: Mentoring a Generation for Mission
Building Blocks of a Healthy Life
Making a Difference.
2. COUPLES: Mentoring a Generation for Marriage
3. FAMILY: Mentoring a Generation for Parenting
Identify the OuchRage: Counterwill and Crisis
Commitment to Meaning.
4. HARDSHIPS: Mentoring a Generation for Healing
Understand the Wound, OuchRage & Addiction: Love, Lack, Lifestyle
Heal the Wounds: Connect, Grieve, Stop the Trauma.
2017 is my year for sharing the results from my career of writing, mentoring and healing.
Today, I announce the seven categories of my works. Through the weeks and years in private practice and in teaching my colleagues, I’ve produced materials for homework and for education. Last year I shared the substance of my methods for working with couples in a workshop with my colleagues. That really is the beginning for goodness. I am convinced that home, deep friendship and adult intimate bonds are the foundation for good in the world.
- Couples & Relationships
- Parenting & Mentoring
- Anger, Grief, Trauma, Addiction
- Psychology, Emotions, Personality
- ReWriting Your Future
- Virtue & Spirituality
- New Nutrition