Listen to the KERA Radio Program, Think, and hear the report on Dr. Amit Sood of the Mayo Clinic.
And, here’s the list of five ways you can make yourself happier:
1. When you wake up, think of five people you’re grateful for.
2. Notice one thing you’ve been too wrapped up in yourself to see.
3. Make up good stories about strangers you pass.
4. If your self-image depends on someone else’s view of you, at least take a moment to make sure it’s the right person.
5. Greet your family or roommate or colleagues like you’ve been away for months.