This page holds the links to the documents which support my video on Family Relationships.
THE FOUR C’s OF HEALTH:
Contented – happy, peaceful, harmonious
Caring – affectionate, respectful
Curious – investigate, experience, test, experiment
Creative – invent, build, grow, design
FOURTEEN SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (request your copies on my website)
- Erikson’s Psychosocial Stages of Development: Erickson’s Developmental Needs
- The Nine Habits of a Healthy Lifestyle from The Blue Zones: 9Habits HND
- The Seven Lifetime Dilemma Scales
- 40 Assets List12-18 years old
- Enneagram Instructions
- Adolescent Individuation or Role Confusion: Self-Esteem, Confidence, etc.: Carlile Model: 21 Building Blocks of the Adolescent Identity, and the page here on my website: http://heathercarlile.com/parenting-mentoring/parenting-teenagers/
- The Carlile Marriage Components Model: Carlile Relationship Model
- Carlile Healthy Family Model and Parental Roles (Including Marriage): Carlile Parenting Model
- The Four Parent Strategies from The Virtues Project: The Virtues Project: Five Parenting Strategies
- Spiritual Companioning Method from The Virtues Project: The Virtues Project Companioning
- Boundaries Instruction from The Virtues Project: Virtues Project: Boundaries
- The Five Love Languages at Home and with Couples: Love Languages
- The Seven Views of Life or Generations from Spiral Dynamics: Spiral Dynamics – 8 Worlds
- Communication – Family Meetings: Family Meeting Instructions
Thank you so much for the appreciative email from my first viewer of this video!
“Hi, Heather – The video that you posted today includes a wealth of information. Thank you so much for sharing! I believe the video mentions that the handouts referenced are available on your website, but I was unable to find them.”
Yes, that’s because I was still formatting them for viewers the same day when you discovered the video!